Name Meaning: Edit
- "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore six." --Rev. 13:17,18
The Beasts name appears to be a number and Romans used numbers for names, examples bellow:
- Quintus = 5th
- Sixtus = 6th
- Septimus = 7th
- Octavius = 8th
- Nonus = 9th
- Decimus = 10th
This would mean the most likely name of the Beast is Sixtus the 3rd, meaning the Beast may be Roman. However, in the Bible the Beasts numerals are never told to be a Roman name, meaning the Bible did not want us to know "the Anti-Christ" was a Roman. And did not want us to know what his name really was, most likely due to the influences of Satanic and pagan culture.
Association with Pope Sixtus lll: Edit
In 432 A.D. The Pope of Rome was named "Pope Sixtus lll".
- Catholic Encyclopedia
- Pope Sireius - ...Siricuis answered this letter on Febuary 10, 385, and gave the decisions as to the matters in question, exercising with full consciousness of his supreme power of authority in the Church (Coustant, "Eoust, Rom. Pont.". 625 sq.). This letter of Siricius is of special importance because it is the oldest completely preserved papal decretal (edict for the authoritative decision of questions of discipline and canon law).
- Full Papal Authority Began with Pope Siricius 385 AD
- Siricius (384-99)
- Anastasius 1 (399-401)
- Innocent 1 (401-17)
- Zozimus (417-18)
- Boniface 1 (418-22)
- Eulalius (418-19)
- Celestine 1 (422-32)
- 8. Sixtus lll (432-4D) <===8th
"And the ten horns you see are ten kings who have not yet recieved a kingdom, but will receive authority as kings one hour with the beast." --Rev. 17:12
"These have one mind, and their power and authority they shall give up to the beast." --Rev. 17:13
The term anti-Christ was also a popular name given to the Beast, and written exclusively to the "Ephesians" and no one else in the Bible. It was written that the Anti-Christ was both among them and would come to them, and at the Council of "Ephesus" in this very city. Pope Sixtus lll's personal theologian went on public record completely denying the flesh of Christ.
- "And every spirit which does not confess that Jesus Christ has come into the flesh is not from God; and this is the AntiChrist which you heard is coming," --1 John 4:3
Pope Sixtus lll institutionalized the Nicholaitan's "Christ-Masss" (from Ancient Ephesus) as the law of the Roman Empire, replacing the "Christ" of the Bible with Rome's "Apollo-Christ". And created an idol (image) of him to be worshipped.
They also hid the name of Sixtus the third (Sixtus lll) from the official "List of Popes" plague on Saint Peter's bascilla conveniently skips from the year 199 to 461 "hiding" the name.Edit
- "In Rome December 25th was made, the rule in the West 435 when the first "Christ mass" was officiated by Pope Sixtus III . This coincided with the date of a celebration by the Romans to their primary God, the sun." --Quote by: Manual of Liturical History, 1955.
Association with the HydraEdit
"And I will give signs in the heavens and in the earth" --Joe 2:30
Astronomical Confirmation: Edit
The Disception of Christmas and Easter: Edit
Despite popular belief Christ was never born on December 25th nor did he have the last supper on Easter Day, however the Beast often use this day to decieve Christians and people of faith to joining a pagan and Satanic celebration. The celebration of King Abaddon's celebration.
- "...John, the disciple of the Lord, going to bathe at Ephesus, and perceiving Cerinthus within, rushd out of the bath-house without bathing, exclaiming, "Let us fly, lest even the bath-house fall down, because Cerinthus, the enemy of truth, is within""
- "John, the disciples of the Lord, preaches this faith, and seeks, by the proclaimation of the Gospel, to remove that error which by Cerinthus had been disseminated among men, and a long time previously by those termed Nicholaitans."
Cerinthus was a "Nicholaitan".
- "The Festival of the holy Birth of Christ, ...was not appointed by the holy apostles, nor their successors either, ...But many years after... by the disciples of the heretic Cerinthus; and by them it was spread and diffused all over the World".
- "...This is the Anti-Christ which you heard is coming, and now is already in the World." --1 John 4:3.
Cerinthus and "The Nicholaitans" are the Anti-Christ.
Christmas Deception: Edit
The old man known to give presents called "Saint Nickolas" was a byproduct of the group, we weren't meant to celebrate Christmas by the Apostles nor their successors.
Who are the "The Nicholaitans?"?Edit
The Nicholaitans mix the worship of God with the woship of Satan, and it may seem incredible but St. Nick is not such a nice old man. But the byproduct of this group after the release of making people celebrate the "birth of Christ" that was not appointed by the holy apostles, nor by their successors either. The heretic Cerinthus was the leader of his disciples and released this holiday to worship the "lake of fire in the sky", see Abaddon.
The Mark: Edit
In Hell many people have the letters "666" written upon their foreheads, in the future people will be enslaved by the Devil known as Satan.
The mark of the beast may be an RFID chips, they're small microchips that are used by our Government (known as the Illuminati) as identification systems and are placed and hidden in bodies of currently consnting individuals. Particularly in the hand bellow the thumb
They know they're lying to you about the meaning of this word, in the New Testament they actually used the Greek word that meant "micro chip" in the New Testament of Matt 11:11, and is never used as a term for "Mark of the Beast".
The mark is said by conspiracy Christians to be a "t" stake upon the forehead, used in the Roman Empire. When Pope Sixtus III (666) came into power in 432 A.D. the Theodosius II codex was made a law in the Roman Empire. Control of all buying and selling in the World was given to the Papacy of Rome. Only those willing to receive this mark wre allowed to do buying and selling of any kind.