The Sixth Sense is the psychic ability to perceive ghosts, demons and other negative energies either faintly (i.e. a negative blur) or at a highly developed scale (i.e. the ghost in details). This article comes from the Spiritual Research Foundation's page and as a copy-pasted article is under Creative Commons copyright laws, I'd like to thank them for providing so much knowledge about spiritually.
Quite often, we come across pictures or photographs on the Internet that have captured images of ghosts. These photographs provide a blurred glimpse into paranormal activity around us. The truth is that we are almost all the time impacted by ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) whether we are aware of it or not. In some cases, the impact might be quite dramatic such as a possessed person behaving in a violent manner or an experience of being sexually assaulted at night by an unseen entity. In other cases, ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) create problems in our lives in a very subtle manner such as financial or marital problems.
The capturing of paranormal activity on film or the ability to see an out-of-focus face of a ghost is just the tip of the iceberg in the understanding of the subtle-dimension. In short, it is a very superficial level of understanding, about the activity of ghosts. As our sixth sense (subtle perception ability) develops we begin to understand and perceive this activity in more detail along with why it is happening.
Let us examine the various progressively deeper levels of sixth sense (subtle-perception or psychic ability) with regards to this paranormal world of ghosts.
- Level 1: At this level, we are able to perceive through our psychic abilities the gross impact of the ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) – this could be in the form of an understanding of the subtle causation of a specific problem like marital disharmony or a scratch on skin or wall without apparent cause etc to be due to ghosts. For the purposes of understanding the relative difference between the various levels, let us consider the ability to perceive at this level as 1 unit. The various types of images of ghosts captured on photographic film would fall in between level 1 and 2.
- Level 2: At this level we are able to perceive the superficial or gross details of the subtle form of the ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.). For example, we can see what the ghost looks like in detail. Compared to level 1, the relative sixth sense ability one would need to perceive this, would be equivalent to 1000 units.
- Level 3: Here we are able to perceive the details of the mind of a ghost (demon, devil, negative energy, etc.) i.e. the feelings and emotions of the ghost. For example, we may perceive that the ghost is looking angrily at the affected person. The added sixth sense ability needed to perceive this would be equivalent to 100,000 units as compared to level one.
- Level 4: At an even higher level, we are able to perceive the details of the intellect of the ghost (demon, devil, negative energy, etc.) like for example, the ghost is attacking the person with a specific subtle-weapon. To perceive this much through our psychic abilities would be equivalent to 10 million units as compared to level one.
- Level 5: Understanding the reason for the specific act of the ghost. This ability would be equivalent to 1 billion units.
- Level 6: Perceiving the superior ghost or subtle-sorcerer (māntrik) that has ordered the lower level ghost to attack the affected person and the still superior subtle-sorcerer who has ordered the superior ghost and who provides the black energy necessary for this distress giving process. This ability would be equivalent to infinity. Only God or He (at the highest spiritual level) who has merged with God can know such details.