Angels are celestial spirits who are superior to humans in power and intelligence. They are known to live with and serve God in Heaven. Although angels come in different and often inhuman forms, all angels have feathered wings.
Assumed Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Angels are higher beings of god-like power.
- Immortality - Angels are immortals.
- Invulnerability - Angels are virtually indestructible. No weapon can harm them; gunfire, heights, extreme temperatures, concussive forces, loud sounds, bright lights, plauges, and explosions have no adverse affect on them. Angels are not subject to fear or disease.
- Flight - Angels can fly just by spreading their wings.
- Teleportation - Angels can appear and disappear at will.
- Superhuman Strength - Angels are stronger than humans and animals; able to move the stars and planets. Human armies are powerless against them. They can easily cripple a grown human for life with their bare hands.
- Superhuman Speed - Angels can travel from one end of the cosmos to another instantaneously.
- Superhuman Senses - Angels can see and hear things that humans cannot.
- Superhuman Stamina - Angels do not tire or need to sleep, eat, or breathe.
- Clairvoyance - Angels can see, hear, feel, communicate and interact with spiritual beings as well as any being that is invisible or intangible.
- Shapeshifting - Angels can take the form of animals and humans.
- Intangibility - Angels can pass with ease through solid matter and the vacuum of space.
- Invisibility - Angels can make themselves unseen and unheard to humans.
- Pyrokinesis - Angels can control fire.
- Photokinesis - Angels can create and control light.
- Telekinesis - Angels can manipulate objects at will.
Angels Without WingsEdit
Psychic and those with a high spiritual level who have seen angels have said very few have wings , this is also further proved by the Bible. Which rarely when describing an Angel usually state other features but no wings, and as little as 30% of the Angels currently have wings.  However, invariably ghosts (demons, devils and negative energies, etc.) take advantage of humankind’s fascination for angels. They take the form of so called angels to misguide psychics who in turn unintentionally misguide society.
The origins of the myth that angels have wings comes from ancient artwork which had created the concept of an angel having wings as a symbolism of them being higher beings residing in the Heavens.
[2 A Website dedicated to telling the true facts as presented by the Bible, including how Angels look like.]